As Studio Pia grows, so does our London-based team. Check in to see what positions we are hiring for...
Wholesale & Merchandising Manager
Studio Pia is looking to hire a talented Wholesale & Merchandising Manager to drive sales and hone our product offering.
This is a semi-new role created to expand our wholesale business and take our merchandising to the next level. This exciting combined role will appeal to an experienced Merchandiser (or junior) who is looking to take the next step in their career within a small but fast-growing luxury brand, with a keen interest in promoting growth through sales.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Customer buying trend analysis;
- Market research and competitor analysis;
- Weekly trade;
- KPI reporting;
- Range planning and editing;
- Price setting;
- B2C and B2B sales strategies;
- Sales targets setting;
- Wholesale assets;
- Sales pitching and negotiation (including international trade shows);
- Shoots and events;
- Stock management;
- Promotional calendar planning;
- Escalated customer service;
- Training, managing, and reviewing junior team members.
- Experienced as a Junior Merch / Merchandiser;
- Good understanding of fashion wholesale and eCommerce trade;
- Confident and persuasive presenting manner;
- Strategic, motivated, and goal-driven;
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills;
- Proactive attitude;
- Advocate for sustainability.
- Full-time & permanent contract (35 hours/pw)
- Salary £27k-£40k DOE + benefits
- Hybrid working - role based at Hackney office
- 4 day working week trial July-Sept 2022
- Start ASAP
Application closing date: TBD
Apply via Linkedin
Fit Model - Freelance
We are always looking for a diverse range of sizes to help fit test our collections.
Location: Hackney, London
Rate: £30/hour + travel expenses
Start date: Adhoc
Application closing date: Ongoing
Send your measurements and a full body picture to email@example.com